(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, December 06, 2018 ) Water Treatment Technologies are used for water softening for household water use. It is a process of ion exchange between a solution and an ion exchange resin, either cationic or anionic.
Water Treatment Technologies Market is estimated at $35.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $65.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing government initiatives for waste water treatment and technological advancements in water treatment technology are factors driving the market. However, high cost of equipment used for water treatment is one of the key factors restraining the market growth. Moreover, increasing need of recycling waste water for reuse provides huge growth opportunities for this market.
Major Key Players :
Ecolab (Nalco Company), Lonza Group LTD., Cortec Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Akzonobel Nv, Bwa Water Additives UK Limited, 3M Company
Get Sample of the Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001716536/sample
Pumping systems segment holds highest share in the global market. The growing use of pumping systems to reduce contamination of water is expected to remain a key driving force. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in this market. The growth in this region is due to rising population of the region, along with high disposable income and the demand for packaged food products.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Know more about the Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001716536/buying
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Water Treatment Technologies Market, By Application
5.7 Other Applications
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Air Products And Chemicals, Inc.
11.2 Ashland Corporation
11.3 BASF Se
11.4 Ecolab (Nalco Company)
11.5 Lonza Group LTD.
11.6 Cortec Corporation
11.7 The Dow Chemical Company
11.8 Akzonobel Nv
11.9 Bwa Water Additives UK Limited
11.10 3M Company
11.11 Buckman Laboratories International Inc.
11.12 Calgon Carbon Corporation
11.13 Honeywell International Inc.
11.14 Best Water Technology AG
11.15 Danaher Corporation
11.16 Pentair Inc.
11.17 Flowserve Corporation
Get Discount on the Report Purchase: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001716536/discount
Contact Us :