(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, March 13, 2018 ) AGL Energy Ltd - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis 2017 Update report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
• Major Power Plants (assets)-summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
• Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
• Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
• Corporate strategy-Publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
• SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
• Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
• Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands
• Key employees-A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
• Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
• Financial deals-Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
• Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Complete report is available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011323543/sample
Reasons to Buy
• Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
• Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
• Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with Publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Content:
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 11
Company Snapshot 13
Key Information 13
Company Overview 13
SWOT Snapshot 13
Operational Metrics 14
AGL Energy Ltd, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 14
AGL Energy Ltd, Operational Metrics, By Generation 14
AGL Energy Ltd, Operational Metrics, By Customers 14
AGL Energy Ltd, Operational Metrics, By Sales 14
AGL Energy Ltd, Wind Farms 15
AGL Energy Ltd, Wind Farms, Australia 15
AGL Energy Ltd, Solar PV Parks 18
AGL Energy Ltd, Solar PV Parks, Australia 18
AGL Energy Ltd, Solar Thermal Plants 19
AGL Energy Ltd, Solar Thermal Plants, Australia 19
AGL Energy Ltd, Hydro Power Plants 20
AGL Energy Ltd, Hydro Power Plants, Australia 20
AGL Energy Ltd, Biopower Plants 21
AGL Energy Ltd, Biopower Plants, Australia 21
AGL Energy Ltd, Thermal Power Plants 22
AGL Energy Ltd, Thermal Power Plants, Australia 22
Business Description 23
Business Overview 23
Major Products and Services 24
SWOT Analysis 35
Inquire before Buying@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011323543/buying
AGL Energy Ltd Strengths 35
Business Performance: Energy Markets 35
Dominant Market Position 35
AGL Energy Ltd Weaknesses 35
Working Capital Deficit 35
AGL Energy Ltd Opportunities 36
Positive Outlook for Renewable Energy: Australia 36
Growing Demand for Electricity: Australia 36
Strategic Initiatives 36
AGL Energy Ltd Threats 36
Volatility in Electricity Prices 36
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 36
Highly Competitive Market 37
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 40
Key Employees 41
Recent Developments 92