(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, September 13, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Automotive Transmission market is accounted for $123.65 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $195.26 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. Rising vehicular production across the globe had created humungous amount of demand for automotive transmission equipment. Whereas, demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, low carbon emitting vehicles and superior driving experience had escalated the market. However, cost effectiveness of manual transmission comparative to automatic transmission is restraining the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/automotive-transmission-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Dual Clutch Transmissions (DCT) & Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technologies segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment owing to the shift in demand to performance intensive and fuel efficient vehicles. Increasing use of passenger vehicles and increasing sales had estimated it as fastest growing segment. However, Asia Pacific is witnessing robust growth in market due to favorable government regulations and low cost labor.
Some of the key players of the Automotive Transmission market include Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Allison Transmission Inc., AVL, BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Eaton Corporation PLC, FEV GmbH, Getrag, GKN PLC, IAV GmbH, Jatco Ltd., Magna International Inc., Ricardo Plc and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Vehicle Types Covered:
- Construction Equipment
- Defense Vehicles
- Farm tractors
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- Intermediate Commercial Vehicle (ICV)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Off-road Vehicle
- Passenger cars
Transmission Types Covered:
- Automated Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Continuously Variable Transmission
- Dual Clutch Transmission
- Manual Transmission
Number of Forward gears Covered:
- Less Than 5
- 5 – 6
- 7 – 8
- 9 – 10
- Above 10
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564887/sample
Fuel Types Covered:
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
11.1 Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
11.2 Allison Transmission Inc.
11.4 BorgWarner Inc.
11.5 Continental AG
11.6 Eaton Corporation PLC
11.7 FEV GmbH
11.9 GKN PLC
11.10 IAV GmbH
11.11 Jatco Ltd.
11.12 Magna International Inc.
11.13 Ricardo Plc
11.14 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564887/buying