(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, May 10, 2019 ) Global Robotic Process Automation Market is expected to grow from US$ 198.4 million in 2017 to US$ 6869.6 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 55.5% between 2018 and 2025.
Worldwide Robotic Process Automation Market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Robotic Process Automation industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Robotic Process Automation Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Robotic Process Automation Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Robotic Process Automation players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Robotic Process Automation Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The Robotic Process Automation Market report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based on components, services, and verticals. The geographic segmentation of the report covers six major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By verticals segment telecommunication and BFSI accounted for the largest share of the RPA market in 2017; whereas, Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001271/?MD
The Major Key Market Players:
1. BLUE PRISM GROUP PLC.
4. THOUGHTONOMY LTD.
5. NICE SYSTEMS LTD.
6. AUTOMATION ANYWHERE INC.
8. PEGASYSTEMS INC.
9. REDWOOD SOFTWARE
10. KRYON SYSTEMS
RPA is a technology where robots are the software tools that automate business process delivery. This software facilitates improvised data security, business efficiency, and effectiveness by impersonating human activities and automating routine processes across varied business functions without hampering the on-going system and infrastructure. RPA software is particularly useful for organizations that have many different, complicated systems that are required to interact together effortlessly.
RPA software comprises of a variety of components and tools for capturing digital data, which further includes digital image recognition, screen scraping. It might also consider a potential to be linked or attain an access to the server or a website. In addition, this software also uses some of the functions that are similar business process management tools like rule engine.
North America is one of the prominent regions in Robotic Process Automation Marketwhich will contribute the highest revenue globally due to technological developments and considerable application of RPA in different business functions. Rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) with significant growth construction sector will pave the path for increasing adoption and propel the market for Robotic Process Automation Market. The APAC region is expected to lead the market with highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Inquiry about this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100001271/?MD
The report aims to provide an overview of global Robotic Process Automation Market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current RPA market scenario and forecasts the market until 2025. The report covers market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the markets with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the market along with their market strategies. The report also provides PEST analysis of all five regions along with the SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
Table of Content: -
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Real-Time Bidding Market Size
2.2 Real-Time Bidding Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 Real-Time Bidding Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 Real-Time Bidding Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players Real-Time Bidding IS Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into Real-Time Bidding Market
3.5 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
Buy now@ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100001271/?MD
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Robotic Process Automation Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Robotic Process Automation Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners